E-Interview With Aura’s House Partner, Inga Katelari
Hello Again. Inga Katelari, one of our partners at Aura’s House took time out of her very busy day to talk a little about herself and answer some questions for us. Thanks Inga!
1. Please tell us where you are from, where you live, and what you do on a typical day at this moment in your life.
2. Why do you think you are drawn to trying to help people you have never met before?
3. How and when did you become involved with Aura’s House? What has been your most gratifying moment working with Aura’s House?
I found out about Aura’s House on a Children International’s social site LiftOne a little more than a year ago. I started volunteering for Aura’s House by posting about our projects on LiftOne and Facebook. I was excited to become a partner of such a worthwhile cause. I was fortunate enough to help three of my sponsored children through the Aura’s House website. There were many gratifying moments with Aura’s House but probably a couple of the most gratifying moments are to see the generosity of our wonderful donors and partners and then to see children’s smiles receiving their gifts and benefits given through Aura’s House.
4. What other interests do you have and/or what other causes do you care about?
I love music and I used to sing professionally when I was a teenager. I love animals, especially my two wonderful dogs Charlie and Rosie. I like volunteering for the local animal rescue charities, such as Argos Sanctuary, Pets2adopt and supporting other good causes. I sponsor four wonderful children through Children International and love them dearly. I also like traveling and getting to know people from different countries and cultures.
5. What would you like to say to the Aura’s House Community?
I would like to thank all the wonderful Aura’s House partners, donors and volunteers for their generosity and help supporting Aura’s House over the years. I would like to give a special thank you to Kristen for starting this great cause and for her tireless efforts making Aura’s House thrive! Thank you for giving needy children a real help so that they can have hope for their future.